Pop Quiz! What are the quickest ways to bring financial abundance into your life?
- Gratitude for what you already have, and
- sharing with others!
Effortless Vitality was created because I have a passion for creating a positive “butterfly effect” in the world. It seems like every area of life can use more love and attention, and that’s why we have to work together.
So let me ask you…
Which causes have really touched your heart?
Where do you feel most called to be an agent of change?
Which non-profit organizations do you love to support?
Whatever your answers are, I can help!
10% of the profits from all sales in the Effortless Vitality Shop will be donated to the charity of your choice.
Just fill out this short form and I will send you an email confirming the donation. I only offer products that I personally use and love, and that are made by conscious businesses, so you can feel good about your purchases.
Remember, Giving Activates a Flow of Abundance, so what have you got to lose? 🙂
Our Charity Partners
Between the 10% that you help EffortlessVitality.com donate, and the additional 10% that I tithe from my entire income, we’ve been able to give much-needed financial support to the following amazing organizations;
- To Write Love On Her Arms: Presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide.
- The Center for Nonviolent Communication: Supporting the learning & sharing of NVC to help people peacefully and effectively resolve conflicts in personal, organizational, and political settings.
- The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation: Planting fruitful trees and plants to alleviate world hunger, combat global warming, strengthen communities, and improve the surrounding air, soil, and water.
- Talk About Curing Autism: Educating, empowering and supporting families affected by autism.
- Together We Rise: Improving the lives of foster children in America, and transforming the way kids experience foster care.
- Pads4Girls + United Girls: Assisting in the area of critical issues affecting girls and women around the world, empowering them by providing the tools they need to develop positive self-esteem. This includes supporting better access to education for girls in developing nations by providing sustainable, affordable menstrual care products, as well as improving menstruation awareness.
- The Lionheart Foundation: Providing emotional literacy education programs to incarcerated adults, highly at-risk youth and teen parents in order to significantly alter their life course.