Let’s be honest, shall we? The point of “getting healthy” has nothing to do with your goal weight, impressing other people, or the results of your medical tests. Sure, they can be happy mile-markers along your journey, but you and every other human have a more fundamental reason for pursuing health: Feeling awesome and living like a straight up superhero.
On some level, every person has this inborn sense that, “I am a superhero under all this human-ness.” We have a knowing that we are capable of perpetually feeling awesome and achieving epic success. Which is totally true.
Let’s dive in and take a look at just what superhero health is, how to get it, and what juicy rewards await you.
What is Superhero Health?
Superhero health is when your body, mind, and heart agree: I feel good! I have everything I need right now, and I am excited to take the next steps.
Superhero health is waking up each day feeling clear and awesomely alive in body, mind, and soul. It’s truly holistic health and vitality that allows you to unleash your innate superhero skills and make a positive change in the world.
Does that sound like the kind of health you really want? Can you imagine what it would feel like to start each day feeling energized, grateful, and excited to do your life’s work?
What’s In It For Me?
You may be surprised to learn this, but that level of superhero health is your birthright, no matter what your current level of health is. It’s a choice that puts a tremendous amount of creative power directly back in your hands.
Superhero health gives you more choices right now, and for your future. Instead of being a slave to your body, it becomes your faithful servant. Imagine never being limited again by allergies, pain and stiffness, unexplainable symptoms, or any kind of disease.
Think about it. With the information on this site, you now decide how healthy your body will be. You choose how fast you heal, which abundant opportunities you take advantage of, and which emotions you spend the most time feeling. You literally create your reality with your super human powers. Life begins to feel effortless and flowing. Are you beginning to see how huge this is?
Alright, so now you understand what superhero health looks like, and you’re ready to put it into action. Let’s do this.
How to Experience Superhero Health
The tried-and-true Formula for Effortless Vitality is the simple answer. When we put effort into these four areas of life, Superhero health is the automatic reward. Be sure to read each all the way through, because there is a secret at the end.
- Being present in the moment and noticing your thoughts and what you feel physically and emotionally. Allow and accept whatever you notice, without judgement.
- Learning to read your body’s signs and to accurately respond to whatever you need in the moment.
- Fitness through moving the body in an enjoyable way, progressively going beyond your perceived limits.
- Meditation or any practice that draws your attention inward and quiets the mind.
- Cultivating an attitude of gratitude for everything you experience. Loving What Is, and thus returning to sanity. Even when things seems confusing, painful, or just plain “wrong”, acknowledging them as divinely created and existing only for the benefit of all.
- Drinking plenty of pure water, ideally (structured) spring water or ionized alkaline water.
- Choosing cleansing foods that are in harmony with your body.
- Eating only when hungry rather than for emotional satisfaction.
- Being present and grateful while eating each meal.
- Investigating and using any holistic technology that you feel drawn to for your body, mind, and/or soul. Some examples are using the Violet Ray wand to heal your body, listening to binaural beats to clear your mind and increase focus, or wearing sacred jewelry as a spiritual catalyst.
- Revealing and revelling in every aspect of yourself. Having one personality that you show to everyone rather than changing into an assortment of costumes. Admitting to yourself what you desire, and what you fear.
- Following your passions and integrating them into your daily life.
- Sharing your love-based experiences and insights with people who ask you for them.
Now that you know superhero health is possible for you, what will you do with it? How do you dream of making a positive change in the world using your innate superhero skills?